My road to JAVA
Welcome to the world of java! These were the first words that I felt from heart before starting to learn JAVA language. The word ‘world’ is not enough to describe the range of JAVA language because the use of this language is so widespread that where ever you put your ‘eye’ you will see JAVA. Mobiles, computers, calculators, networking system, websites and many more devices and systems have the capability to run java.
The language JAVA was developed on the motto of
Write once, read anywhere
This language was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems (which is now a subsidiary of Oracle Corporation) and released in 1995 as a core component of Sun Microsystems’ JAVA platform.
There were five primary goals in the creation of the Java language
- It should be “simple, object oriented, and familiar”.
- It should be “robust and secure”.
- It should be “architecture neutral and portable”.
- It should execute with “high performance”.
- It should be “interpreted, threaded, and dynamic”.
And now JAVA one of the most popular programming languages in use, and is widely used from application software to web applications.